Hassel Free Experience
Our church offers a safe, caring, and care-free worship/fellowship environment. We will never ask you to stand up to speak. We won’t embarrass or pressure you to participate. Your attention to the message is enough.
We maintain a relaxed and respectful dress code (i.e. jeans, shorts, t-shirts, tennis shoes, etc. is allowed) God is not concerned with what you are wearing (and neither are we). If you show up in a suit or fancy clothing, chances are you will be the only one :-)
Oneness Church is strictly against division of any kind, and tithes, offerings, and charitable donations will have no exception. We will NEVER have a $100 line, $50 line, or a “Whatever you have after that” line. We do not requests 2nd or 3rd offerings. Giving is an act of worship and we believe that God will bless the ministry if we focus on ministry.
We start on time, and end on time. In the event of a healing or tarrying for someone’s deliverance, church will be dismissed and those who would like to witness, pray, and participate may do so. Those that desire to leave may do so without any judgment.
The Lord commands us to love one another. We are very serious in our endeavor “Love” everyone. Our ministry primarily focused on those that other ministries have either thrown away or pushed away in one form or another. “Genuine Love” covers a multitude of sin and we are determined to build up and restore, opposed to tearing down and discarding.
Get to Work
This ministry is the only one of its kind that will allow members and non-members to Get to the Work of the Kingdom RIGHT AWAY! All those who call upon the name of Jesus (Yeshua) and are called according to His purpose [not man's] have the right to apply their gifts and talents immediately without having to sit for months or years before given an opportunity to serve.
What’s different about our fellowship is SIMPLICITY. We just simply follow the Word of God the way God intended.
Our Mission is to:
Reach out to all the world [every manner of life & lifestyle] with the Gospel of the Kingdom of God with the love, respect, and dignity that was (and continues to be) displayed by our Lord & Savior Jesus [Yehshua] the Christ (Mark 16:15)
Deliver those who are drawn toward death, and hold back those stumbling to the slaughter (Prov. 24:11)
Restore [and NOT throw away] those who have been overtaken in ANY trespass in the spirit of gentleness (Gal 6:1-3)
Endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace [show respect for all; whether we agree or not, in order to display the love of God and godly conduct that we may win some to the kingdom] (Eph 4:3)
To RE-ESTABLISH the unity of the Body of Christ [break the chains of religious & racial division among the brethren and other churches] (Eph 4:4-6)
Our Goal is to:
Present to some and introduce to others the side of God’s genuine love, whom have otherwise been hurt by church and/or “churchy” [religious] people. Our LOVE IN ACTION campaign is designed to counteract the loss of faith in genuine love, conduct, and accountability in the Body of Christ toward each other and to re-connect with those that have given up on the command to “fellowship” or the “gathering” of the brethren [also known as the un-churched] (Hebrews 10:23-24). We come together to “…consider one another in order to stir up love and good works…” We hold true to our moniker, “Loving God, by Loving People”.
Our Goal is to:
Actively and aggressively combat the homeless problem in our community and our society as a whole by providing not only meals and a warm place to rest, but to implement WPs (wholeness programs) aimed to restore and re-focus this growing population of our community’s lost to competent and productive citizens. Our desire is to be a benefit for all those that we are blessed to come in contact with.
Our Goal is to:
Provide a safe and confidential environment for mental therapy, counseling, and spiritual healing by well qualified volunteer staff for those that are experiencing hardships in those areas.
Our Goal is to:
Be an example to the rest of the Body of Christ in devotion and ONENESS in hopes of uniting our causes for the building of God’s Kingdom, and to be a beacon of hope; for those that have otherwise abandoned all hope, that the presence of God is still active and alive in His people.
What We Believe:
1. We believe in a Triune God ("The Holy Trinity"). We believe in God the Eternal Father, who is above all Supreme; Creator of the universe; Ruler and Judge of all; unchangeable and without respect of persons.
(Gen 1; Ex 20:Isa 44:6, 45:15-21; Rom 2:11)
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, the manifestation of God in flesh, who lived, suffered, and died for all mankind; whom we follow as our only Leader and Commander.
(John 1:1-5; 5:19-24; Heb 2:14-18)
3. We believe in the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of Truth, the Comforter, which searcheth the deep things of God, brings to our minds things which are past, reveals things to come, and is the medium by which we receive the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(John 14:15-18, 26, 15:26, 16:13)
4. We believe that men will be punished for their own sins and not for Adam's transgression because of Jesus (Yeshua), and that as a consequence of the atonement of Christ (His blood sacrifice), all have been made alive that are found in Christ through belief and confession.
(Matt 12:36, Rom 2:5-6, 8:1, 10:9, 12, 13)
5. We believe that through the atonement of Christ all men may be saved by the grace of God by which we can walk in the ordinances of the Gospel; Faith in God and in the Lord Jesus Christ; Repentance and Baptism by immersion as an outward display in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit; The laying on of Hands for Ordination; Blessings, Gift of the Holy Ghost and Healing of the Sick.
(Rom 10:9; John 3:16-17; Acts 13:1-3; Mark 10:13-16; Acts 8:14-17; Mark 16:17-18)
6. We believe in the literal second coming and millennial reign of Jesus Christ; in the resurrection of the Dead, and in Eternal Judgment; that men will be rewarded or punished according to the good or evil they may have done.
(Matt 16:27; Rev 20 : 1-6, 12-15, 22: 12)
7. We believe in the powers and gifts of the Holy Spirit; The word of wisdom; the word of knowledge; the gift of faith; the gift of healing; working of miracles; prophecy; discerning of spirits; different kinds of tongues; interpretation of tongues.
(Acts 2:4-11; I Cor 12:1-11)
8. We believe that the canon of scripture is full & complete, yet God inspires men in every age and among all people, and that He speaks when, where, and through whom He chooses.
(Amos 3:7; Acts 2:17-18; 2 Pet 1:21)
9. We believe the primary function of the general church, of which each local church is a component part, is missionary, evangelizing, and building up extensions of the Kingdom of God in all the world.
(Matt 24:14, 28:18; Mark 16:15-18)
10. We believe in the sanctity of marriage as established by the Lord in the beginning as being a union between one man and one woman. Any other type of relationship such as homosexuality, polygamy, multiplicity of marriages, common-law marriage and cohabiting are not sanctioned by God and are disharmonious with the plan for His creation.
(Gen 19; Lev 18:22; Mark 10:6-9; Gal 5:19-21, Eph 5:3-5; 1 Cor. 6:9-11; Rom 1:26-27; 1 Tim 1:9-10; Jude 7)
11. We believe the ONENESS of Christ (the mind of Christ, unity in thinking & Christ-like conduct) comprehends the true brotherhood of man where each esteems his brother higher than himself and wherein the divine command to "love your neighbor as yourself" is demonstrated by the prevalence of social equality.
(Matt 22:36-40; Gal 5:14; 1 John 4:7-21)
12. We believe that all men are stewards of their worldly possessions and goods and answerable to God both for how they are used and the manner in which they are secured. We believe that all men are also stewards of their time and talents and are accountable to God for how they are used. We are to pay tithes and free will offerings to the church as required by God with the promise of His blessings. We define tithes as 1/10th of our increase. Offerings are donations above and beyond tithes. These tithes and offerings are to be used for the building up of the Kingdom of God in all nations, bringing all people to God the Father through Jesus the Christ.
(Gen 14:20; Gen 28:20-22; Num 18:5-; Deut 14:22; Mal 3:8-12; Matt 28:18-20; Mark 12:41-44; Acts 10:1-4; Heb 7:4-6)
13. We believe that division in and of the Body of Christ (cliques, sects, race, etc.) is contrary to God’s plan and purpose for His church and hinders outreach/missions efforts to His people (all the world)
(1 Cor 1:12; Phil 2:5; John 17:21; Rom 12:4-5, 15:5-7; Eph 4:4-6)